Prym Norwegian Stranded Colorwork Ring
- Unit Price
This Norwegian Knitting Thimble from Prym is made of high-quality stainless spring steel and is the perfect accessory for knitting modern or classic Norwegian patterns! It is also especially suitable for Fair Isle knitting, and all types of knitted patterns with two colours.
This thimble prevents wool threads from being knotted together during knitting. This burr-free, spiral-shaped ring fits comfortably on your finger and guarantees a secure hold. Both opposing eyelets make it incredibly easy to thread two different-coloured wool threads in a parallel manner. This prevents the wool threads from tangling. This knitting accessory will make every two-coloured or double stranded knitting pattern a flawless success!
- For stranded colourwork or double stranded patterns
- Perfect thread guidance when knitting with two colours
- Comfortable hold thanks to burr-free spring steel
- 2 metal eyelets for threading the yarn
- Size: 16 mm (to be worn on tip of finger for continental knitting)