Corinne Lapierre Felt Craft Big Kit
- Unit Price
Corinne Lapierre uses the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere.
Corinne Lapierre Wool Mix Felt Craft kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Wool Mix Felt Craft yourself and giving them as a present in the reusable box the kit is packed in. The boxes are printed with beautiful folk art designs and are recyclable and fully compostable.
- All the wool pieces you need to create an adorable project
- Full scale templates, illustrated instructions, and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Toy stuffing
- Lavender Houses kit includes 50g of dried lavender to include with stuffing
- Each finished item measures approx. 10x10cm. For the Birdhouses kit, the birds measures approx. 5x5cm. For the Lavender Houses kit, the big house measures 16cm, the medium one 15cm and the small one 11cm.
- The box is 22 x 16 x 6 cm
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible
Made in the UK