Corinne Lapierre Felt Applique Hoop Kit
- Unit Price
Corinne Lapierre Wool Mix Felt Appliqué Kit is all about layering colours, shapes, and intricate embroidery patterns using coloured thread to form a lively framed picture.
This kit is suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters looking to develop their sewing skills as it includes a lot of accessible embroidery stitches and layering. Follow the suggested patterns or use your own ideas. This design could also be used as appliqué motif on a cushion or bag and is very on-trend.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Corrine Lapierre's top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates, and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in light stone, sand, burnt orange, red and natural white (toadstool kit) or 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in teal, cerise and moss (tropical flowers set)
- 19cm wooden hoop
- The finished item is approx. 20 cm
- Intermediate level
- Contains a needle
- All kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible
Made in the UK