de rerum natura - Ulysse
Ulysse is a woolen yarn of soft white French and black Portuguese merino produced in France in an ecological way.
Brand: de rerum natura
Fibre: 100% Merino Wool
Yardage/Meterage: 202 yards | 185 m
Needle Size: US 2.5 - 4 | 3-3.5mm
Knitting Gauge: 22sts to 24 sts/4"
- Care: Handwash in warm water with gentle soap. Lay fabric flat to air dry
- Colour: Heathered
- Drafting method: Semi-woolen spun
- Ply: 2-ply
- Put up: No winding required
- Dyed and milled in France
- Source of fibre: Portugal