SHOP EXPANSION + GRAND RE-OPENING
Over the last year, we have been working on expanding our physical space to bring you even more incredible yarns and products that you'll love!
We are SO excited to finally update you with our official closing and re-opening dates, as we are just about ready to open up the wall standing between you, and our big transformation!
SAVE THE DATES
CLOSED for renovations: October 3rd - October 23rd, 2020 (we will still be open for online shopping, curbside pick-up, and shipping)
GRAND RE-OPENING: October 24th & 25th
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We will be releasing more information closer to the date, so make sure you're subscribed to our mailing list!
What you can start looking forward to:
- An entirely new shopping area to discover new products and yarn lines in
- Extended operating hours
- The re-opening of our seating space!
Will you be changing locations?
Nope! We will be in the exact same location. We have secured the space next door and are just opening up the wall to expand our physical space.
What new products will you have?!
We will send out a list of our new brand releases a week before, or the week of our Grand Re-Opening for the planner bees out there! Make sure you're subscribed to our mailing list to receive the info.
How will the actual Grand Re-Opening Weekend Work?
Due to COVID19, we're changing things up a bit from our regular, drop-in anytime style.
We will have designated time slots throughout the day for reservations, so that no one has to get stuck waiting in line for an undetermined amount of time.
We'll be sending an email out to let you know when reservations will be opening, (make sure you're subscribed to our mailing list!).
Can we still shop while you're closed?
Absolutely! It is only our physical space that will be closed for renovations. We will still be open for online shopping, with curbside pick-up and shipping available.
Did we miss your question? Don't hesitate to send us an email or give us a call for any other inquiries!
Geesh! There are A LOT of industry terms to keep up with aren't there? Here's a quick look at some of our most common event types, and what you can expect from each:
- Launch Party: An event held to introduce a new product or line to The Knitting Loft, often co-hosted with the brand, designer, and/or dyer.
- Pop-Up Show: A brand (often-times a yarn dyer), sends their products to us, which we keep in-store until it sells out.
- Trunk Show: A brand (often-times a yarn dyer), physically comes to the shop to showcase their products. At the end of the event, they take their products back to their own shop.