Shift Kit (Andrea Mowry/Spincycle)
- Unit Price
** Please note that this kit includes the yarn and printed pattern with Ravelry download code only to complete cowl, all other materials/tools are not included**
Are you obsessed with Andrea Mowry's "Shift" cowl but not sure what colours to use? We've got you covered! From Andrea Mowry's Original Colour Combo to our very own hand picked combos, look no further for inspo.
And even if you still haven't found something you like, send us an email for personalized combos made just for you!
Yarn Included: 3 skeins of Spincycle Dyed in the Wool (100% American Wool)
Yardage/Meterage: 200 yards | 183 meters
Needle Size: US 2-7 | 2.75 - 4.5mm
Care Instructions: Hand wash or machine wash cold and lay flat to dry
Made in the USA from sheep to skein
Colour Combination Details:
Disclaimer: Spincycle yarns vary drastically from lot to lot, which means the combinations photographed can differ slightly-to-drastically from what we currently have in stock. If you are concerned about your colourways, please request a photo before ordering as our standard exchange policy will apply.
- Original Shift Cowl: Leith, The Meadows, The Castle
- Neon Lights: Truth Bomb, End of Summer, Light Years
- Down-to-Earth: Leith, Deep Bump, Salty Dog
- Pop Star: Valley Girl, Vibe Check, The Castle
- Pretty in Pink: Nostalgia, Wallflower, Verba Volant
- Purple Haze: Absolute Zero, Ranunculus, Space Oddity
- Sweet Dreams : After Midnight, Dead Reckoning, Cold Comfort
- The Blues: Melancholia, Bright Idea, Salty Dog