Tintica Natural Yarn Dyeing Kit
- Unit Price
This kit is perfect for wool lovers who want to experience the magical process of natural dyeing.
Check out our DEMO VIDEO!
The kit contains the materials and instructions for naturally dyeing a skein of yarn:
- One high-quality skein of merino fingering yarn (100g/437 yds/400m). 85% extrafine merino superwash | 15% nylon
- Dried dyestuffs
- A book with a Basic Guide of Natural Dyes on Wool and Recipe for dyeing with your chosen dye materials
- Takes approximately 2-3 hours not including drying time
- A pot and strainer (these should NOT be used for food preparation afterwards. We recommend picking up used ones from a thrift shop if you don't have any laying around already!)
- A mask
- Rubber gloves are recommended
- A cloth is needed for the Speckle kit
* This kit doesn’t contain any pre-dyed yarn. The skein in the photo represents an approximation of the colour that can be achieved.
** Please note that resulting colours can and will vary and are not guaranteed to match the photo. This is the magic of natural dyes. Variables such as water pH and even material of the pot used can affect the resulting colour! It is fun and magical and always a beautiful surprise!