- Unit Price
Brusca is a breed and flock specific yarn, made from fine wools of Saloia and Portuguese Merino - two native sheep breeds from Portugal. Brusca is made from the wool of free range sheep and is mulesing free.
Fibre: 100% Wool (50% Soloia, 50% Merino Branco & Merino Preto)
Yardage/Meterage: 136 yds | 126 m
Needle Size: 4mm - 5mm / US 6-8
Knitting Gauge: 19 - 21 sts and 27-30 rows = 4"
- Care: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Colour: Solid / heathered
- Put up: Winding not required
- Dye: Machine dyed, undyed
- Source of fibre, scoured, milled, dyed: Portugal