Ravelry Basics & Beyond with Angie
Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 from 12pm - 3pm
If you knit or crochet – chances are you’ve heard of Ravelry. But did you know it’s more than just a place to look up patterns? There’s so much more to Ravelry that you might not know about, and this class will help you uncover all that’s available.
We'll teach you the basics about how to find your next project pattern, as well as diving deeper into the more advanced functions of pattern searching.
Other topics covered:
- Using the yarn database and how it can help you with your own projects
- Entering your ‘stash’ to help keep you organized and inspired
- Showcasing and setting up your own projects in your notebook
- Finding and participating in Ravelry communities (project support, design inspirations, contests, de-stashing and swapping)
After this class you’ll be much more confident using Ravelry. Come discover this wonderful hub of inspiration and community!
Class Type: Lecture
- An internet enabled device (tablet or laptop preferred)
- Ravelry username signed up
- Pen for note taking
- One 3-hour session
- Free Wifi
- This class does not provide a projector or computer for students to use. You must bring your own internet enabled device (tablet or laptop preferred)