Quince & Co - Knit: First Stitch/First Scarf Kit
- Unit Price
Quince & Co. welcomes the next generation of knitters with Knit: First Stitch/First Scarf, an illustrated technical guide for brand new knitters. This concise book covers every essential detail for learning how to knit: From how to wind a skein and cast on, to fixing mistakes, finishing your project, and reading and understanding knitting patterns.
Each step is carefully explained, with accompanying illustrations. Following the technical guide are two beginner’s scarf patterns by Pam Allen—just right for the first-time knitter.
* Please note that we do not have the colour of the scarf on the model pictured available.
- A print copy of the Knit: First stitch / First scarf book, plus a pdf download
- 2 skeins of Quince & Co. Osprey (Aran/Heavy worsted, 170yds per 100g) in your choice of Carrie's Yellow or Damson
- A pair of straight wooden size US 10 [6.0 mm] knitting needles
- One tapestry needle
- Packaged in a kraft presentation box