Quince & Co. - Chickadee Organic Heathers
- Unit Price
Chickadee is a little darling, soft, plump, springy, and eager to loop into intricate colour patterns or delicate textures. Its three plies, spun from soft organic wool, are twisted together firmly enough to be sturdy, yet gently enough to be soft and cushiony. Organic Heathers are 100% Organic Wool, made in Italy.
For Quince's Organic Heathers, they chose to use GOTS-certified Organic Wool. GOTS certification importantly ensures three mutually reinforcing categories of responsibility:
- The sheep are raised in a humane manner aligning with organic farming standards. Mulesing is not allowed.
- Fair labour practices that ensure respect for the farmers and others that participate in the process from sheep to finished fibre.
- Protection of the environment, ensuring that no harmful chemicals, no heavy metals, formaldehydes, fluorocarbons, chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used at any point from ranch to production facility.
Brand: Quince & Co
Fibre: 100% Organic wool
Yardage/Meterage: 164yds | 150m
Needle Size: US 3-5 | 3.25-3.75mm
Knitting Gauge: 24-26 sts / 4"
- Care: Hand wash cold with care and lay flat to dry.
- Colour: Solid heather
- Dye: Machine Dyed
- Put Up: Winding required
- Made in or Source of Fibre: Made in Italy