Katrinn Pelletier - Calendrier/Calendar 2023
- Unit Price
2023 Calendar with a dyeing flowers and plants theme.
**Please note - this calendar is available in French only
Digital reproduction of original illustrations by Katrinn Pelletier made in 2022 for this specific calendar project.
This 2023 calendar contains 12 months illustrated by Katrinn Pelletier.
It was made with love for lovers of fiber, color and nature. You will discover, over the months, the flowers and dyeing plants with which it is possible to dye fibre, yarn, and fabric.
This time marker was imagined, created and printed in Quebec City / Canada.
The original illustrations were made in pencil mine, color pencil and watercolor and pastel.
- 13 pages (1 cover, 12 pages each representing a month of the year 2022 and last page front / back.)
- Format 6 inches x 12 inches vertical
- Assembled with a small metal clamp.
- Professional digital printing on a matte cardboard of superior textured quality.
- Durable and resistant printing
- Quality finish
- Nice packaging in a cello envelope
- Printed in Quebec, Canada