Tall, sturdy, and packed with pockets, the Aspen Bag is a perfect cross between Woodsy & Wild's signature Birch Bag and their bigger, take-everywhere Maple Tote. It's a sweater knitter's dream project bag!
- Generous 7-8 skein size (14 inches wide, 12 inches tall when standing, with a roomy 5 inch deep gusset) accommodates the biggest, coziest projects. The tall but narrow shape keeps it compact enough to fit inside a larger carryall for travel.
- One exterior zippered pocket to keep your notions organized and close at hand
- A pair of super comfy, low-profile straps are perfect for knitting or crocheting on the go, and make for the ultimate grab-and-go ease
- A secure zippered top closure, with a lovely coordinating tab pull detail and extra wide opening that folds over to use as a yarn bowl
- A heavier duty natural canvas lining makes it easy to find items in your project bag, and keeps it sturdy without stiff interfacing
- Waxed canvas base provides a lovely contrast to the main fabric and wipes clean so you don't need to worry about where you put down your bag to knit
An innovative divider system with easy-close magnet snaps that:
- Protects your yarn from zipper snags
- Creates 3 yarn guides for colourwork (with no cutting necessary to free your yarn!)
- Creates roomy side pockets to keep larger notions, extra needles, hand cream, etc from getting tangled up in your project
- Keeps your knitting in place with the top open for knitting on the go
Fully lined with no exposed seams. Made with high quality, sturdy linen/cotton lightweight canvas. Zippers and all findings are solid metal with an antiqued brass finish. Spot clean or machine wash and lay flat to dry, iron as needed to smooth and restore shape. Some shrinking may occur on first washing.