COVID-19 Shop Update: We're Open
BRICK & MORTAR NOW OPEN
In-store shopping re-opened on June 14th, 2021.
Please note, our in-store shopping operations are constantly changing. We encourage you to check this page before each visit for any new updates.
In-Store Shopping Re-Opens: June 14th, 2021
Hours of Operation: Please visit our CONTACT page for updated hours
- Café and seating area remain closed until further notice
- Yarn winding during your visit is not permitted. You may leave your yarn to be wound and picked up on a later date
- Private lessons and group lessons remain unavailable
- Drop-ins for project help/knitting advice are not permitted, please send us an email for any technical support questions
Beginning on June 14th, you may drop-in any time during our hours of operation, (please read our safety precautions below to prepare for your visit).
If you need 1:1 support during your visit, we encourage you to send us an email first so that we can help with preparations, (such as preliminary pattern searches, yarn suggestions, etc.).
Our online shop will remain open as usual, with curbside pick-up and Canada Post shipping available.
Please note: Due to limited store space, we have a 2-week hold time for pick-up orders before customers are required to select a new shipping method. Should you require a longer hold time, please contact us directly.
IN-STORE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & CLEANING PRACTICES
We are committed to keeping a safe working and shopping environment for our team and community. To prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19, The Knitting Loft continues to strictly follow and implement government guidelines on public health measures.
REDUCE THE SPREAD OF GERMS
- We encourage customers to use our hand sanitizer or put on a fresh pair of gloves before they begin shopping. Outside gloves are not permitted inside the store, unless they have just been put on before entry
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14-days, or have been advised to isolate or quarantine by local public health
As of March 21st, all staff, visitors, and customers have the option of a face covering upon entering The Knitting Loft.
CARD VS. CASH
The Knitting Loft continues to accept credit, debit, and cash, however, we ask that customers use card payment if possible.